Our attorneys emphasize personal client attention and we understand that the use of technology also benefits our clients, large and small, through the realization of cost and time efficiencies. Our system enables us to stay up to date on the latest information and developments in any matter, allowing us to act promptly and decisively on our clients' behalf, whether in answering a client's inquiries or charting the best course of action to achieve their objectives.
Our system has capabilities which are usually only found in larger firms. We started with a strong suite of case management tools, enterprise class applications and technology partners. Drawing upon the experience and collective insight of our attorneys and staff, we designed our system with the ability to custom tailor each matter based on its unique circumstances. We practice in numerous Federal and State courts, and the system is built to automatically comply with their diverse procedural and forms requirements. Recognizing that our matters span a wide variety of practice areas, we also designed the system so that it provides practice area specific information that is easily accessible.
Secure, Agile and Reliable
We recognize that our clients' information is very important to them, and we protect it in the same way we would protect our own. Through the use of secure network and application designs and strict, documented access controls, we are able to provide peace of mind to our clients that the data they entrust to us is secure. Within that framework, we are able to provide secure remote access to our attorneys and key staff members, enhancing productivity while also enabling them to maintain work-life balance. By employing enterprise class virtualization technology, we are able to quickly meet new client requirements. The same virtualization (our "private Cloud") minimizes downtime by utilizing advanced, redundant clustering technologies and a regionally separate disaster recovery site. These technological advantages create a unique offering when coupled with our small firm, personalized service.
The result is a system that makes it easy to stay organized, substantially reduces the need for intra-office conferencing, and provides virtually limitless possibilities for secure multi-user internal and external access to all relevant matter data for our attorneys. This integrated approach enables us to:
- Increase productivity and responsiveness by placing all relevant information for a matter at the fingertips of the appropriate attorneys and staff members in a secure manner, no matter where they are: in the office, in court, at home or on the road.
- Ensure we meet client objectives by providing a "desktop view" that shows each user their workload across all matters in the system, categorized by activity and priority.
- Meet procedural requirements and client expectations through the use of workflow plans, including scheduling of court dates and submission deadlines.
- Leverage our past experience to the benefit of our clients by quickly locating documents in the system related to any topic via "full text" search capabilities.
- Reduce administrative overhead by tracking billing related information automatically
- Provide flexible and individualized billing solutions such as electronic bills that are compliant with the Uniform Task-Based Management System.
- Provide client peace of mind in the form of comprehensive, secure backup and disaster recovery services for all critical business applications and client data.
All of our systems - case management, accounting, email and many more-work together on multiple levels to make us better able to serve our clients. Our technology helps to eliminate barriers to communication and collaboration, simplify the complexities of our multi-jurisdictional practice and allow us to focus on what truly matters: our clients' issues.